- 1 c. milk
- 2 tbs. cooked pumpkin (canned is fine)
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ c. brewed coffee or espresso (can substitute decaf)
- Combine the milk, pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in a small pan over medium heat until the milk is hot.
- Whisk vigorously to get the milk frothy for about 30 seconds.
- Pour espresso or coffee into a large mug and add the milk mixture. Sprinkle with a little extra pumpkin pie spice (or whipped cream) and serve!
Add-on: Try grating fresh ginger root or turmeric for a delicious flavor that makes this drink anti-inflammatory!